Organizational Performance Assessments
Providing assessment expertise to tailor solutions and ensure successful outcomes
The common thread woven among our Human Capital Services offerings is assessments. Peter Drucker stated, “If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it.” To truly see yourself and determine a way forward—either individually or organizationally—you need verified methods and measures to identify your current state.
We begin each project with a front-end analysis to understand the organizational needs
Our assessments analyze performance as is, determine target outcomes, and measure performance gaps. These can involve formal interviews, focus groups, as well as specific industry accepted assessment instruments where appropriate.
We are proficient in numerous vendor-developed tools and leverage a suite of in-house assessments that measure learning, personal behavior, cognitive performance, and organizational results. Our tools allow us to analyze your specific needs and determine appropriate action. Common assessments used throughout our engagements include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Assessment (CBA) – HE partners with Dr. Paul Squires, founder and head of Applied Skills & Knowledge© to provide assessments that measure skills used in eight leadership situations: teamwork, communication and networking, work-life balance, innovation, business acumen, quality focus, customer focus, and project management.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicators (MBTI) – HE practitioners provide MBTI assessments which aim at indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions.
- Korn Ferry© viaEDGE – He partners with industry leader, Korn Ferry©, to provide assessments that align business with talent strategy.
- DiSC© profile – HE offers the DiSC© assessment, which is a personality assessment tool based on the DiSC theory from psychologist William Moulton Marston. The DiSC theory centers on four different personality traits: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness. The goal is to improve productivity, communication, and teamwork by accounting for personality and behavior. Our partnership includes training and assessments integrated into a program called the 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
- Envisia Learning’s View Suite 360 – HE partners with Envisia Learning© to provide ten validated 360 assessments oriented towards executives, leaders, managers, and individual contributors. The assessments focus on competencies aligned with leadership, team building, and emotional intelligence, to include those working in a sales environment.
- Hogan EQ report – HE teams with Hogan Assessments© to provide assessments that measure emotional intelligence as it relates to performance.
We assess our progress towards your goals at each step of our journey
We evaluate effectiveness throughout every program to ensure you are receiving a quality service that tangibly improves outcomes. We develop custom evaluation plans with each customer to define “what right looks like” and design tools that suit your needs. Our team of Subject Matter Experts in Kirkpatrick Evaluation and ROI leverage analytics technology to thoroughly and objectively analyze desired outcomes.
Our professionals work with you to research and/or develop the most effective assessment strategy based on your goals