HigherEchelon, Inc. Salesforce Consulting Partner Achieves CREST (formerly known as Gold) Status
HigherEchelon, Inc. is proud to announce our achievement of yet another milestone showcasing our expertise and ability to provide best-in-class Salesforce solutions across both the public and private sectors, and across industries.
The team recently attained Crest Tier status as a Salesforce consulting partner based on achievements across customer success, innovation, growth, and social impact categories. This tier was previously known as “Gold” before new naming conventions.
“Achieving Crest partner status has been an exciting journey the past few years,” said Paul Maggiano, HigherEchelon Co-Founder & Partner, who began leading Salesforce implementations in the corporate space more than 12 years ago. “This is a significant step in company growth, that could only have been achieved through the hard work of our Salesforce practice. Congratulations to HigherEchelon Salesforce Practice Leader Tim Pash and his entire team for making this happen. And, of course many thanks to the Salesforce leadership and to our teaming partners in the ecosystem. This journey was not made alone, and it would not have been possible without their great collaboration.”
“Our team’s knowledge, performance, and ability to adapt to changing environments enabled us to achieve this milestone,” said Tim Pash, HigherEchelon Senior Vice President of Enterprise Technology & Cloud Solutions. “We are very proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business making an impact for our clients through exceptional Salesforce implementations and consulting. We couldn’t be prouder of this accomplishment, or more excited for our future in the Salesforce ecosystem.”
What Does Achieving the Crest Tier Mean?
Salesforce calculates partner tiers in their ecosystem to help potential customers understand which implementation partners may be right for them. To score well and move up in tiers, a partner must do several things well including:
- Differentiate based on customer-validated industry expertise, Salesforce product knowledge, and customer success. We are proud of our many differentiators, including our pioneering solutions for employee experience and overall talent management challenges.
- Provide an excellent client experience. We have earned a 5 out of 5 star average rating on Salesforce AppExchange.
- Grow the firm and hire new consultants. Our practice continues to exponentially grow and we are proud of our hiring partnerships with purpose-driven organizations such as Hiring Our Heroes and Salesforce Military.
- Incorporate diversity and inclusion practices into the organization, and incorporate all three activities suggested by the United National Sustainable Development Goals. We are proud of our comittment to volunteer time, monetary donations, and responsible corporate policy.
- Ensure consultants are Salesforce certified and maintain those certifications. Our team possesses more than 125 certifications across multiple Salesforce products and concepts including:
- System Architect
- Application Architect
- Sales Cloud Consultants
- Service Cloud Consultants
- Community Cloud Consultants
- Marketing Cloud Consultants
- Platform Developer I and II
- Platform App Builder
- Copado Administrator
- Administrator and Advanced Administrator
- MuleSoft Certification Level 4
There are other contributing elements, but by focusing primarily on the above, we have been able to make the critical jump to Crest status!
Thank you to all of our customers who got us this far, and please help us continue to grow by spreading the word that the HigherEchelon Salesforce team does great work and has Crest status to prove it.
Trusted Partners In Your Salesforce Journey
While Salesforce has a wide range of functionalities and tools that businesses can use, it can be challenging and time-consuming to choose the right tools and implement Salesforce without help. To save time, streamline the implementation process, and see maximum return on your Salesforce investment, it is best to trust an experienced Salesforce team who understands everything that is possible on the platform.
We can quickly get you up and running and enjoying all the benefits Salesforce has to offer, ultimately saving you time, money, and headaches.
Contact the HigherEchelon team today so we can learn more about your business goals and help you achieve them!
Client Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The knowledge and understanding of the SFDC architecture is exceptional. They were able to quickly identify and implement a safe, effective solution for a problem that we had been struggling with for a long time. The communication was excellent throughout, and the commercial engagement process was fair and collaborative. – Retail client, public AppExchange review