HigherEchelon is pleased to announce that our Salesforce implementation consulting practice has achieved Silver status as certified by the Salesforce organization!
So, what does this really mean? Salesforce calculates a Partner Value Score (PVS) for the partners in their ecosystem. To score well and move up in tiers, a partner must do several things well:
- Make customers happy with their implementations. We have earned 9.8 out of 10 for customer satisfaction.
- Grow the firm and hire new consultants. Our practice has doubled in size in the last year and is on track to double again by the end of the calendar year.
- Create case studies so that others can learn about the great ways Salesforce is used. We have several Case Studies which are posted on our AppExchange listing.
- Ensure consultants are Salesforce certified and maintain those certifications. Our team possesses the following certifications:
- Application Architect
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Platform Developer I & II
- Platform Application Builder
- Administrator & Advanced Administrator
- Community Cloud Consultant
- System Architect
There are other elements at play as well, but by focusing primarily on the points above, we have been able to make the critical jump to Silver status!
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), achieving this milestone with Salesforce is unusual and worth celebrating. Thank you to all of our existing customers who got us this far, and please help us continue to grow by spreading the word that the HigherEchelon Salesforce team does great work and has Silver status to prove it!
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about our Salesforce® practice.