Atlanta Cyber Security Training
At HigherEchelon, we provide exceptional Atlanta cyber security training services to all organizations in the metropolitan area. With many companies embracing cloud-based databases and having issues with potential security breaches, cyber security training can ensure that your organization is safe from hackers and other forms of electronic warfare.
Contact us today to see how we can help you provide protection for your organization’s data and online interactions. (866) 469-9945
Why Choose Us?
HigherEchelon has a team of technical experts committed to providing you with the advice and training necessary to keep your business secure.
- We have more than a decade of experience successfully helping other organizations with their cyber security needs.
- Our team has a reputation for success, with proven certifications and recognition as industry experts.
- We not only have formal education, but we also have hands-on experience: all of our team members are technical experts with former positions in protections and security in networking, information technology, and operating systems.
We are well-regarded among previous clients, with satisfaction from organizations in both the public and private sectors.
Why Is Cyber Security Important?
It is more important than ever to put cyber security training at the forefront of your organization.
- Electronic espionage and electronic warfare is commonplace these days between governments and between rival organizations. Thanks to the Internet, trade secrets can now be instantly weaponized and turned into instant profit or loss.
- Despite so much of our personnel being online at all times of the day, many are still incredibly unfamiliar with some of the most common security threats that hackers can easily exploit. Education and proper training can help curb these threats and act as the first line of defense against easy vulnerabilities.
- The proliferation of cloud-based software and database management gives cyber-terrorists more opportunities than ever to infiltrate even the most secure corporations.
With profound technical advances such as 5G and the prevalence of IoT (the Internet of Things) quickly on the horizon, this can pose further opportunities for exposure to cyberthreats.
How HigherEchelon Can Help With Cyber Security Training in Atlanta
HigherEchelon provides assistance for all organizations in the Atlanta metro area with training courses directed toward all levels of personnel. These courses include:
- Cyber Common Technical Core (CCTC): A nine-week course that seeks to instruct personnel on the foundational basics of cyber security and relevant technical operations.
- Cyberspace Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) in Support of Multi-Domain Battle: A course for those in the military sector that promotes the collaboration of cyber security and military action in instances of electronic warfare.
- Cyberspace Response Assessment (CSRA): A hands-on course that relies on virtual and physical simulations to help train personnel on real-world cyber security situations.
Our Atlanta cyber security training curriculum allows personnel to gain insights into the real-world applications and solutions regarding cyber security.
HigherEchelon Has a Reputation for Results
At HigherEchelon, we are proven experts in cyber security and information technology. Every technical expert in our company is proud to have multiple certifications in:
- Certified Computer Network Operator
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Info Systems Security Pro (CISSP)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching (CCNP R&S).
Contact Us for Hand-On Cyber Security Training in Atlanta
If you or your organization has any questions about cyber security or requires any assistance in training, please contact us today to see how our Atlanta cyber security training services can help. Our support can be vital for ensuring the security of your organization’s data and electronic presence.