Today’s organizational structures are more complex and interdependent than ever; thus, making collaboration and teambuilding not only necessary, but critical to organizational success. Simply stated, everything is connected, and it requires deliberate effort and practice to develop effective teams. HigherEchelon incorporates elements from our Resilient and Adaptable Leader© Program to develop high performing teams that are sustainable over time. Our teambuilding solutions provide an opportunity for leaders to collaborate under the direction of highly skilled facilitators that lead engaging learning activities to:
- Decrease compartmentalization, break down silos, and work in a unified fashion
- Strengthen team cohesion and leverage existing assets/capabilities
- Establish a common high-performance mindset amongst the team
- Understand the destructive nature of common team dysfunctions and identify strategies to overcome them
- Develop a plan to establish and reinforce a unified culture
- Improve empathy and team communication through understanding different styles of leadership
As a result, stakeholders will better understand what drives organizations to the next level of performance, and leaders will understand how to apply the tools and techniques on a routine basis. The consistent application will form habits that result in a high performing culture and more effective teams.
Staff rides can be a great team building and leadership developmental event for civilian corporate staffs. Staff rides are a well-used instructional method used in various military schools, as well as in operational units, to impart significant lessons in leadership, decision making, and innovation to leaders of all ranks. The staff ride starts before going to the battlefield, with an overview of the battle and its historical and strategic context. Attendees are assigned the roles of the relevant key leaders and provided historical resources, so they may contribute to the experience as active learners, detailing the actions of the assigned leaders and the organizations they commanded in the conflict. Standing on the ground where critical events happened on the battlefield, HigherEchelon practitioners will facilitate your journey through history by discussing critical events, key leaders’ decisions and outcomes, as well as the meaning of the battle to the larger conflict. Ultimately, your leaders will enjoy a bonding experience and depart with a deeper appreciation for the art and science of leadership.
Half Day Staff Rides are available at the following locations:
- Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield (Civil War), Kennesaw, GA
- Cowpens National Battlefield (Revolutionary War), Spartanburg-Greenville, SC
Team Building Pricing:
- 1 Day Team Building Exercise: $8,995
- Half Day Staff Ride: $11,995
If you want a responsive, highly capable, and affordable company to help develop more cohesive teams and optimize organizational performance, contact HigherEchelon.